Feburary 24th, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!

Guess where I am?? I am now in Xenia which is close to Dayton!! I was transferred and it was so hard because I didn't want to leave at all!! But things are great and I am now in a giant ward of like 300+ active members and it feels a lot more like Utah wards. I love it so much here and I have only been here for 4 days!! Things are going to be so good and we have 2 sets of Elders in our ward and between all of us, things are on fire!!! :)

We have a girl named Cheyenne that we are working with and she is getting baptized on March 15th! She is 16 and she has a very high functioning form of Autism and I love her already!! We also have a girl named Brandi who is 26 and has been investigating for a little over a month! She is praying about being baptized on the 15th as well! We have a few other people we are working with and it is so exciting!! :) There are miracles happening everywhere and I know that it was my time to leave Madison Lake. It is really cool because with pretty much everyone I meet here, they all feel so familiar to me and I know I knew them in heaven! It is so cool and more of a testimony to me that I am supposed to be here in this ward at this time and with these people! I am excited to find out my purpose for being here and reach my full potential!!

My new companion is Sister Malloy and I love her with all my heart!! We have known each other our whole missions and have been praying to become companions! :) In the transfer meeting, I was so hoping to be with Sister Malloy that when they announced us as companions, we both ran so fast and collided with each other we were so excited! I was so happy and I just could not stop smiling! I have gotten into this bad habit of interrupting these transfer meetings because I keep getting these companions that I know and am so excited about that I just can't really control myself! :)

I absolutely love my new area and ward!! It is so fun and I am way excited! The members here are absolutely incredible and take such good care of us!! There is so much potential here and I can;t wait to just completely blow up this area!! :) It was a bit of a culture shock at first because the ward has so many people and everyone is basically in the air force because we are right next to a huge air force base!! Our area is very small and there are lots of businesses, and suburban neighborhood. It is like the exact opposite from London but that's what makes it so exciting and I love it! :)

Things are so good and it was even a little warmer for a few days so we were able to go for a few runs and it felt so good!!! Sister Malloy and I are determined to be healthier and I am excited!! We control 2/3 of our meals so we will make sure that they are as healthy as possible!! :)

Well that's it for this week!! I love you all and miss you with all my heart!!

P.S. for mail just send it to the 19 Clairedan Dr., Powell OH 43065. Because that way it will always for sure get to me no matter where I am!! :)

Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)


from left to right- Sis. Mitchell, Sis. Hyer, me, Elder Shields, Elder Moore, Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment