March 10th, 2014

Hello everyone!!
This week has been absolutely fabulous!! Things get so good that I don't think it can get any better and then it does!! It is truly amazing!
Quote of the Week 
"Come what may and love it!" 

Whatever happens, we can get through anything with love in our heart, a smile on our face, and the Savior by our side!! :)

Miracle for this Week
My miracle for this week is just how much I am growing everyday. Things I have been working on and struggling with my whole mission are just working out and disappearing. Things just keep clicking and falling into place everywhere I turn and I am truly amazed and grateful!! :)

Life is so good and I am basking in it! The only thing that would make it better is spring and warm weather and I am praying my little heart out for that, one of these days it will happen! :) I love you all and pray for you everyday!! Things are better than ever here and I am incredibly happy!

Updates
Cheyenne is getting baptized this Saturday and we are all so excited for her!! She finally went to young women yesterday and she loved it! All the girls were so nice to her and a lot of the young women are going to be involved with her baptism!!
Brandi is doing amazing! She knows it's true, she just doesn't want to rush into anything. But she has come so far even just since I have been here and she is absolutely glowing with the Spirit every time we see her! She spends almost all her time watching general conference, watching Mormon channel, reading the scriptures or having lessons with us! She is so amazing and I love her so much! She is incredibly strong and I am so excited for her to get baptized. We have a lesson with her tonight and are going to set the date of March 29th with her! We know she is ready, let's pray she knows it too and takes that leap of faith and trust in our Heavenly Father!! 
Lastly, Heather is super excited for her baptism! Basically the only reason she is getting married (on March 29th) is so she can be baptized because she knows it's true!! She is super excited and is working really hard on quitting smoking! So far she is on track and ready to go. She is such an example to me of how truly amazing this gospel is and how much it can truly change a person's heart and their desires in this life! She is so happy and loves church and everything about the gospel! :)


Things have been so crazy busy and so amazing! I love this work and I love putting all of my heart and soul into this work! There truly is no greater cause and no better place to be than in the service of the Lord and showing our love and devotion to him and our Heavenly Father!! 

Stay strong and always keep the faith! Love you all and talk to you soon!! :)

Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment