March 17th, 2014

Hello everyone!! Happy St. Patty's Day!!
We have a member making us a green dinner and I am super excited!! :)

Quotes for the Week 
"All it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage" 

This is how I am going to conquer my fears! I am sick of being afraid of things and I will conquer them! 

"If it is to be, it is up to me!"

If there's anything I have learned on my mission, it is that if anything is going to happen, it is all on me!! I want to develop a make it happen attitude! I am excited to just make things happen, no matter what obstacle jump into my way! :)


Updates
Cheyenne's baptism went incredibly well and it was absolutely amazing!! The only problem, she didn't show up for church the next day to be confirmed. She was throwing up all night Saturday night and couldn't make it. So they will just confirm her in church next week! She is doing wonderfully though and I love her so much!! She has made a ton of progress and truly understands the things we are teaching her which in and of itself is kind of amazing! :)

Brandi-She is doing well but hesitant about baptism. We narrowed it down to the month of April but she still won't commit to a date yet. We are still praying and fasting for the 29th of March. Every time we think about and pray about it, the 29th feels so right and we know that if we completely turn it over to the Lord, it will all work out the way it is supposed to! I love her so much though and she already believes it and is basically a member. She comes to church every week, goes to institute every week, watches general conference and mormon channel in her free time, and loves reading the Book of Mormon!

Heather-is still doing well and on track to be baptized on April 12th, she just has to quit smoking which she is working on. I was finally able to hear her testimony the other day and how she received her answer. She said it was all the little things that just started working out and popping up all over. The little things just added up to the point where she knew it was true and couldn't deny it! :)


This last week I had a wonderful life changing revelation. It finally hit me, really deep how much God loves me! I am his daughter and he loves me unconditionally! With him, I can do anything and everything! I am invincible and unstoppable! Who cares what is going on around us or what trials we are going through? We are children of God! We are on the winning team and we already know the outcome!! God has control of everything and it will all work together for our good!! :)

 I love him with all my heart and cease to be amazed at how much he truly and personally knows and loves me! This is His work and His glory and he will be with us every step of the way if we choose to let him guide us and let him in!! :)


I love you all and will talk to you soon!! :)

Love always, Sister Britni Johnson


I forgot 75 degrees existed! :)

Ready for the beautiful Ohio sunsets again! :)

Brandi did a cool mermaid braid in my hair

I ordered chicken strips at a Mexican restaurant and they brought me dino chicken nuggets! :)

Cheyenne's baptism!

A fairy house


No comments:

Post a Comment