February 19th, 2014 - Hello!!

Hello everyone!!!

I have officially been out for 9 months, what? How in the world did that happen? It's crazy how fast it has gone by but I have loved every single minute of it!!! :)
This last week was great! We had tons of fun and then I got sick but that's ok because we have still been powering through everything!!
Lately I have been learning so much about how important it really is to enjoy life and just take it as is! :)

Miracle of the Week 
The biggest miracles of this week is probably Dorothy. So Dorothy is the teacher of Liam Curtin who is autistic. She comes to the Curtins for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week to work with him. We have been dropping by conveniently every once in awhile at snack time to talk with her. It has definitely peaked her interest and we have been able to build a relationship. 

Yesterday, when we weren't there, Sister Curtin outright told Dorothy that if she ever wanted to take the discussions from us, we were more than willing to teach her. She said she is curious because she has never learned much about us or what we believe in! I am super excited because she is so awesome and I know there was a reason for why she came into our life at this particular time and I can't wait to see her progress and learn!! :)

Everyone else is doing well. We met with Jill twice last week and she loves learning with us, she was unable to make it to church because she was sick but she said she will come this Sunday!

We also got back into contact with Eva Jackson who recently had gall bladder surgery so that is why she hasn't been able to make it to church. But she has been reading the Book of Mormon and want s to come to church as soon as she is feeling better! We also came back into contact with Joy Allen who told us all of her guy problems which was kinda funny but we just listened and related with her!! :)

Everything is going so well here and I hope and pray I can stay here at least one more transfer! I have already been here 9 months, what's another 6 weeks? :)
I love and miss you all! I love my mission with all my heart and I am so eternally grateful for everything I am learning each and every day!!! :)


Talk to you soon!!


Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)


Playing with Sand at a member's house. It's not actual sand, it looks like it and molds like it but it also sticks together. I don't really know how to explain it but it is super cool and apparently way popular for kids and adults.

 Suzanne-a crazy old lady that we have been working with and who I love to death! :)

Vicki!

The Curtains!
Sis. Murry-the relief society president! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment