January 27th, 2014 - Hello!!

Hello Hello everyone!!
I hope you all had a fabulous week and are staying warm and safe, we are definitely trying to! :)
Quote of the Week
"All through my life the counsel to depend on prayer has been prized above almost any other advice I have received. It has become an integral part of me-an anchor, a constant source of strength, and the basis of my knowledge of things divine. Though reverses come, in prayer we can find reassurance, for God will speak peace to the soul. That peace, the Spirit of serenity, is life's greatest blessing!!"-Ezra Taft Benson!! 

Prayer is awesome and without we would be nowhere! :)
Sorry so short, I am about to be kicked off! I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!! Things are great here and I will share more next week!! :)
Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment