January 21st, 2013

Hello everyone!!
I hope you all had a fabulous week!! We did but I am having trouble thawing out from the Popsicle I have been for the last few weeks!! We are supposed to have another really cold week and I do have to admit, I could do without it! :)

Scripture of the Week
"And Christ said: if you have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is is expedient in me."
-Moroni 7:33,

I am definitely learning a lot about faith lately, Heavenly Father may be preparing blessings for us and people for us to teach but until we have the faith and prepare ourselves to receive it, we are not ready!

Quote of the Week 
"All men have their fears, but those who face their fears with dignity, have courage as well." -Elder Dallin H. 

Oaks It is OK to have fears, we are all human and we all have them, the important things is to face our fears and do it dignity and confidence that you can overcome those fears with the Lord's help!

Miracle of the Week
Our miracle this week was a woman named Joy Allen! We met her in Mt. Sterling which is a small town in our area that we are making an effort to visit more. She let us in and asked about ourselves. She was fascinated with what we do as missionaries and even said she wishes she could do it too.

We taught her a wonderful first lesson and left her with a Book of Mormon and a chapter to read. She was very excited about reading and said we came at the perfect time. Her and her 13 year old daughter have had a lot of questions lately and she hopes we might be able to answer them!!! I can't wait to see what happens!

I am short on time this week but I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!!
Talk to you again soon!!
Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment