September 29th, 2014

Happy end of September everyone!!!

This week was really good aside from the fact that I was sick all week. But after resting off and on and taking it a little slower, I am finally back up to par and ready to attack this coming week!! :) Things were a little interesting on bikes at first but I have been so blessed to be able to conquer my weakness and it is now turning into a strength! We are getting really good exercise and there are so many more opportunities to talk to people and do random acts of service on a bike than in a car.


Quotes of the Week
"Don't tell God how big your storm is...tell the storm how big your god is." 

"We sacrifice what we love and we love what we sacrifice for."


These 2 quotes have been really applicable to me lately, no matter what happens, we can't let anything get us down! I am learning to see trials as an opportunity to grow and to show my love for the Lord and what I am willing to sacrifice to become more like Him and a true disciple of Him!!


Miracles of the Week
We were running a little late on Tuesday for dinner and needed to bike home but we went to visit a less active member and her mom was outside trimming the bushes. Her mom is a nonmember and she is also a little older so it takes a lot out of her to trim the bushes. I jumped off my bike and immediately started helping her and she taught me how to trim them properly and let me do it for her. Afterwards she was so grateful and really wanted to pay us but I told her we can't accept money and the joy of being able to serve and help her was payment enough. She was so grateful and I am excited because it was a super good opportunity to build trust with her and help her see that we care and want to help!

The second miracle is that Nicole came to church again! We went over on Sunday to help her paint and take care of some things around the house and that cleared up her Sunday morning so that she was able to come to church again and she loved it!! Her kids were super excited to go to primary and nursery again and she enjoyed Sunday school and relief society!!


There are so many blessings everywhere I look and I am so completely overcome with love and appreciation towards my Heavenly Father! He is truly amazing and is helping and guiding us every step of the way in His work! I am excited to tackle this week and see what miracles are just waiting to happen!! Thanks again for all the love and support! I am truly blessed with the most amazing people in my life! :)


Love you all and have a fantastic week!! :)

Love, Sister Britni Johnson :)


Me on my bike! I know I look great!! :)
They put a little red thing on my nose and thought it was the funniest thing that I looked like a clown! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment