September 22nd, 2014

Hello everyone!!!
Not too much happened since last Wednesday. On Friday I spent the day with another sister who had pneumonia while our companions went out and taught a bunch of lessons. That was fun until I ended up getting sick so it has been a little rough these past few days. But that's ok, we are still doing our best and having fun at the same time!! :)

Miracle #1
Nicole
is a woman we have been teaching pretty much the whole time I have been here and she came to church yesterday!! We went over to her house on Saturday and helped her clean out her pool and everything. Then we did a ton of winterizing stuff and it was super fun. We invited her to church and she ended up coming and stayed for the whole 3 hours which is huge for her!!! She absolutely loved it and her 2 boys loved it as well! She is going to come with us to the general women's meeting this Saturday and hopefully church again on Sunday!!!

Miracle #2
So yesterday after dinner I got a huge migraine and I was feeling super sick and tired. But we had a lesson we needed to go teach with this girl named Kylie. We go to teach her and she lets us in and we had a super stellar lesson with her!! She really wants to find the right church for her but gave up after awhile because she couldn't find it and then life got in the way. She is super nice and was so grateful for us teaching her and giving her a Book of Mormon. We answered a lot of questions and the whole time my head didn't hurt at all which was such a blessing!!! We are teaching her again next Sunday and I am so excited because she is definitely ready and sincerely interested!! :)


There were also 2 members in our ward who each brought nonmember friends to church yesterday that both really enjoyed it as well! Overall it was a totally awesome Sunday and I was so excited about the little blessings and tender mercies of the Lord we have been able to see lately! :)


Things are still great! It's getting a little cold and I have been breaking out my winter stuff but I don't mind at all! :) I'm still loving life and having a blast!! Hope you all have another fantabulous week!! 

Love always,
Sister Britni Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment