October 13th, 2014

Hello!!!
So I have like no time this week so super quick updates!!
I popped a tire on our car on Wednesday. On Saturday I had a major pain in my butt that we decided must have been a pinched nerve but it prevented me from even being able to walk. So we had to stay in and I had to get crutches so I didn't have to keep hopping around our apartment. Sunday morning I was still on crutches for church but after church we came home and took a 4 hour nap and when I woke up I was totally fine again and everything was great! Super random but funny at the same time! :)
Miracle for the Week 
We have a family in our ward that has been working with a friend and he has been coming to church for the last 5 weeks. They came up to us yesterday and asked us to come over to dinner with them on Wednesday to start teaching him!! He is super duper awesome and we are so excited to start teaching him!! It's gonna be great and I will definitely update you next week!!!

Lastly, we get to go to the temple on Thursday and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!
Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!!!
Love always, Sister Johnson 


Me washing my hair cuz I obviously couldn't shower!

Me on my little crutches!!!
Having fun in the rain

Our little missionary pumpkin friend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment