October 20, 2014

Hello everyone!!
There is so much to write this week that I don't really know where to begin. Last week I had like the best week ever!!
Monday - We had interviews with our mission president!

Tuesday - I got to go back to Xenia on an exchange and I saw a lot of people I taught and knew really well!

Wednesday - We had our first lesson with Jason. I think I talked a little about Jason last time. He is a really good friend of a family in our ward, the Gullions. He has been reading the Book of Mormon for the last 2 months and just finished Helaman a few days ago. He has come to church for the last 5 Sundays in a row and we finally started teaching him. We had our first lesson on Wednesday and it went so well!!! I am super excited about teaching him. Then Wednesday night we got permission from our mission president to go with a member of our ward to get her patriarchal blessing for support and stuff. It was super awesome and I am so glad I was able to be a part of it!!

Thursday - We went to the temple!!!!! It was so beautiful and uplifting and I have definitely been needing it for quite awhile now!! I love the temple so much! Thursday night we taught Jason again and extended baptism and he accepted!!

Friday - nothing huge happened on Friday

Satruday - The elders in our ward had a baptism and Jason came!! We did a chapel tour right before and invited him to pray about baptism.

Sunday - Jason and his 3 boys came to church. It was the primary program and his 9 and 5 year old were able to participate which was awesome!!!

Today - I got a random package in the mail. It was from the Morris family in Arizona. Basically, this woman (Lori) has a son serving in our mission and she emailed our mission president's wife and said she would like to get to know some of the other missionaries serving here in our mission. So the mission president's wife, Sister Daines, gave her my name and address and she sent me a package full of candy and super cute Halloween stuff!!! It made my whole day and topped off an incredible week!!!

Heavenly Father has been spoiling me so much lately but I am so incredibly grateful for every bit of it!! I know he is aware of each of us and is watching over us!! He has all kinds of blessings ready to shower down on each of us, our duty is to have faith and trust in Him and allow Him to lead, guide and bless us in every aspect of our lives!! I am so grateful to be here on my mission and for all the things I am learning day after day!! The church is true and we are so incredibly blessed to be a part of it!!!


I love you all and hope you have a fabulous week full of happiness and love!!!

Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)

The temple last week
 Air Force Museum
A random halloween package, I will explain more in my weekly email.

I love fall!
Air force museum

No comments:

Post a Comment