April 2nd, 2014

Hello everyone!!

So we got transfer calls and we are both staying!!! Yay!!! Welcome to the best transfer ever!! :)


Quote of the Week

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not shrink to a grain of sand."
This is how I feel each new place on my mission. I love to look for all the new pieces I can pick up and add to myself to help me grow into a mountain in Christ! :)


Scripture of the Week"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into he marvelous light." - 1 Peter 2:9
This quote describes each and every one of us for the time that we were chosen to live on the Earth and the influence we can be to out brothers and sisters around us!! My favorite part is the peculiar people, that is certainly true for missionaries! :)


Updates
Brandi- She was unavailable for a week because her sister was in town but she came to the General Women's broadcast and loved it so much!! :) She had goosebumps the whole time and was almost in tears because of the Spirit that was there!!

Heather- As far as we know she got married last Saturday, no one was invited except family. Now she is on her honeymoon but should be home by Friday just in time for general conference.

We met this awesome father and daughter the other day and we are going back to teach them tonight! They are Mike and Sarah and they were super awesome. We texted to confirm and he texted back which is like a miracle! People never text us back, so I am super excited to see how it goes tonight! :)


Speaking of the women's broadcast, it was absolutely amazing!! I kept crying because the Spirit was so strong and there was an incredible sense of belonging and sisterhood! It was amazing to feel such a part of a group and the most amazing and spiritual women in the world! The talks were absolutely amazing and exactly what I needed to hear!

I am so excited for General Conference this weekend!!! We have a paper chain and have been counting down for over a month! I can't wait to hear from the apostles and the prophet!!! :)
Things are super great here and I am absolutely loving life!! It is also a little bit warmer most days which is so nice! The sun came out of hiding and it is amazing!


Also, my birthday was absolutely fabulous!!! Thanks you everyone for the thoughtful gifts and cards! It was super fun and I am definitely loved by some of the most amazing people in this world! :)


Love you all and talk to you next week!!


Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)


We did some family history with Cheyenne and I traced my line all the way back to Adam and Eve!! :)

A wonderful birthday with the Hendricksons and Brandi

Cookie dough cheesecake-it changed my life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment