April 22nd, 2014

Happy Easter Everyone!!

You should all check out a video called "Because of Him". It's about Christ and it should be on youtube or at easter.mormon.org! You should check it out because it is so good and almost makes me cry every time!! :)
Things have been really good!!

Updates
Brandi got baptized!! It was like the most amazing day ever and things were jsut so fabulous!! She was glowing all day and she looked so incredibly happy! Her parents and one of her younger sister came which was so sweet of them! They are wonderful family and I am way excited to see what happens from here! :)
Not much else happened. There aren't really any other updates at this point.
Except our stake did this Easter activity/concert thing and we got a family to come with us that we have kind of been teaching. Her name is Marcia and she is so fun and happy! Her 2 kids and her husband came to the activity and absolutely loved it! It was perfect because they go to their own church but it was a good nonthreatening way to have them meet some members and get them into one of our church buildings. They are out of town right now but will be back next week so hopefully we can get them to church soon!

We went to the temple today and it was like the best day ever. I was so happy that I almost starting crying! The Spirit was absolutely amazing and it was exactly what I needed! I took some pictures but I accidentally left my camera in someone's car so I will send them next week!!
Well I am out of time this week but I hope everything is going well and I will talk to you all again soon!! :)
Love always, Sister Britni Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment