May 14th, 2014

Hello everyone!

So I just found out that I will be transferred tomorrow so I will have a new companion and area next week when I email! :) It's been so good in Xenia and I really do love it here! I will miss it but things will keep going strong with Sister Malloy!

Our social media day was a huge success!!! Check out http://www.instavillage.com/socialmediasplit/ for more pictures etc.!! :)

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!! I hope it was a wonderful day!!! It was so nice to talk to my family! I love you all so much!!

Well I can't really think of a lot to talk about because I am being transferred but I hope everything is going great with everyone!! I love you all and I will write a better letter next week!!

Love always, Sister Britni Johnson :)

Burial Mounds

Burial Mounds




The Burning Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment